Manufacturing Technician II (LPE Mining)
Manufacturing Technician II (LPE Mining)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians II (LPE Mining) in Dallas, Texas.
Summary of Role:
- Seeking a process technician who will be responsible for inspecting, mining, and dicing semiconductor parts from films following epitaxial growth.
- Incumbent in this role is accountable for inspecting and mining parts according to product specific requirements and then dicing the films to maximize part yield.
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 4+ Years semiconductor experience
- Excellent dexterity
- Piece part handling experience, with small, fragile parts
- Experience inspecting parts for defects
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Computer literacy
- Microscope proficiency
- Ability to work with hazardous chemicals
- Compliance with all Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Must exhibit excellent attention to detail and strict adherence to protocols
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous experience with Disco or ADT dicing saws, highly preferred
- Manufacturing process or quality assurance experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Spatial visualization skills and interests (origami, tailoring, 3D puzzles, Tetris)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect semiconductor films after growth and planarization to identify defective regions.
- Establish strategy to maximize number of semiconductor parts to be mined from semiconductor films.
- Dice semiconductor parts from films using semiconductor dicing (Disco or ADT)
- Etching and cleaning of material with acids and solvents.
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process and equipment deviations.
- Collaborate with LPE team to help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.