Manufacturing Technicians II (Vacuum)
Manufacturing Technicians II (Vacuum)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians II (Vacuum) in Dallas, Texas.
Summary of Role:
- Candidate will work in a Class 100 cleanroom, as a manufacturing technician.
- Must be able operate tools within the vacuum manufacturing area.
- Must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes across multiple products.
- Able to utilize various metrology tools to measure wafer and piece part processing.
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in a technical discipline with 2+ years of experience (or equivalent education/ experience in the field or in a related area).
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Microscope capability.
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Work with vacuum tools
- Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
- Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes.
- Computer skills
- Microsoft office
- Must be a team player
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate Nanospec measurement tools
- Operate Ion Mills, Evaporators, Etchers, and CVD equipment
- Work with chemicals and solvents
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.