Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Melbourne, Florida.
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Hours: Vary, and includes weekends (12 hours shift on weekends / 9 hours on weekdays)
Duration: Long-term contract
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides routine technical support to engineers and scientists on standard components, devices, material, products, processes and/or equipment
- Responsibilities may include testing, modifying, reworking, repairing, and building electronic, optical or mechanical assemblies.
- Work from standard wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
- Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
- Interpret and follow documents such as SOPs and safety rules Position requires the ability to coordinate several activities at the same time, and to re-prioritize in response to changing operational conditions
- Ability to read, and possibly develop, wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Soldering and wire bonding experience a plus.
- Must be experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- Experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, and Labview.
- Experience with MRP a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 3135.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.