Manufacturing Technicians (LPE Support Tech)
Manufacturing Technicians (LPE Support Tech)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians (LPE Support Tech) in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Manufacturing Technicians (LPE Support Tech)
Location: Dallas TX 75243 (Richardson Area)
Duration of contract: Long Term
Shift: 3rd 10pm – 630am
US Citizenship Required
Summary of Role:
- The successful candidate will work in the LPE lab, as a manufacturing technician.
- The candidate will be asked to operate tools within the LPE manufacturing area.
- They candidate must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes utilizing polishing tools, wet hoods, spray hoods, and metrology tools. (FTIR, Nanospec, Height gauge, etc.)
Basic Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Semiconductor industry
- Must be a team player – communication is key
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
- Microscope capability.
- Computer literacy and mechanical inclination
- Will to work with chemicals and solvents
- Must be able to work in a laboratory environment and wear a smock, safety glasses, hairnet, gloves, and ESD shoes
- Flexibility in schedule to work OT.
- Metrology tools – FTIR, Nanospec, Laser or touch gauges, etc.
- Computer skills – MS Office, data entry, ability to use a database
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate FTIR metrology tool.
- Operate various solvent hoods, including spray hoods and wet chemical hoods
- Performing a defect etch process
- Operating Nanospec measurement tools and assess dislocation density
- Ability to routinely use a microscope and a touch gauge
- Ability to handle delicate parts, and glass cleaning
- High level of attention to detail (results of your work will determine actions taken with sensitive equipment)
- Ability to perform a repetitive task and record accurate results
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards i.e. SP (shop process)
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.