Market Research Manager
Market Research ManagerSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Market Research Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Market Research Manager II will support enterprise Net Promoter Score (NPS) program by elevating insights developed from customer satisfaction and “likelihood to recommend” tracking studies to drive NPS growth.
- This individual will query customer satisfaction data tables, quickly aggregate and synthesize data, identify trends, and draw conclusions from disparate data sources to develop and communicate insight for internal stakeholders with strong attention to detail and high standards of quality.
- The individual will be expected to possess advanced knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Query development and SQL & SAS programming to extract findings from relational data tables
- Analysis of customer satisfaction measures used to calibrate products and services
- Must demonstrate strong leadership ability and professional maturity, including sound judgment and decision making
- Must work independently, often without direct supervision, and must possess a high degree of initiative to find solutions motivated by his or her intellectual curiosity while ensuring that workload is completed on time and to the highest standards while managing and prioritizing multiple project requests simultaneously.
- 8+ years including 3 or more professional years of experience programming and extracting data using SAS from relational data tables
- Degree Type Major/Certification Required Preferred
- Bachelors Business, Marketing, Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative degree
- Masters Marketing Research, Statistics, Math, or Business Administration preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.