Marketing Communications Managers
Marketing Communications ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Marketing Communications Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Organizational Change Manager focused on People and Process HR Service Delivery activities to join our team in our client’s Atlanta office.
- This role is integral to identifying change impacts related to strategic initaitives, organizational changes, and technology implementations throughout the organization.
- The major priority for the successful candidate will be to identify and suggestion mitigations for change impacts in support of HR Service Delivery center needs and projects.
- This includes, but is not limited to change impact collection, stakeholder change readiness assessments, developing change management plans, and coordinating with project leaders to execute change plans.
- Primary Functions Lead Change Management workstreams on client projects Facilitate discussions as part of regular project activities to capture the organizational change impact from the project team and support the Project Manager and other project leaderships
- Utilize technology to deliver innovative change management insights
- Create change agent programs with consistent messaging, trainings, and processes to drive change throughout the organization
- Draft/ create communications & talking points related to the change management
- Document change impacts & mitigation approaches for changes to all-audiences/ stakeholders
- Support management of the workstream forecast against project budget
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and change impact tracking & create tailored messaging for stakeholder segments
- Contribute/ develop best practice change management methodology, tools, and resource development efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree- Business, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Graphics Design, or other related field 4-6 years of experience providing organizational change management services and solutions in a consulting environment
- Experience leading one or more workstreams in business strategy, organizational change, and trainings
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong emotional intelligence with the ability to work effectively across teams
- Advanced communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.