Marketing Data Analysts
Marketing Data AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Marketing Data Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis of Delta’s marketing efforts. This individual will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on marketing data and is expected to have experience with (a) data mining and extracting large set of data using SAS and SQL; (b) measurement and reporting methodologies used to evaluate effectiveness and profitability of marketing initiatives and (c) Salesforce and Adobe Analytics tools to measure online customer purchase behavior and to optimize cross-channel marketing activities including paid search, digital advertising and targeted email.
Key Job Duties:
- Drive analytic findings and work with marketing managers to understand what KPIs need to be included in reporting.
- Conducts analysis to inform potential business decisions on increasing customer loyalty and profitability.
- Monitor and improve campaign management processes and systems.
- Work with Adobe Analytics/Omniture and other web analytics platforms
- Be able to extract data from an electronic data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in related discipline preferred (Statistics, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, etc.).
- Master’s degree and/or 2+ years proven experience in data analysis, market research, web analytics or project management strongly preferred.
- Fluent in SAS and SQL.
- Experience in Salesforce and Adobe Analytics.
- Customer analytics and marketing research experience required.
- Previous analytic experience in an airline or travel industry environment is highly desired.
- Detail-oriented and able to produce accurate and timely.
- Manage and prioritize multiple project requests simultaneously.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.