Marketing Event Project Managers (Hybrid)
Marketing Event Project Managers (Hybrid)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Marketing Event Project Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is the site where the first H-D factory – a wooden shed – was built in 1903 in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. Join our team as a Project Manager Events – Hybrid.
This position is part of a team that is focused on successful development and execution of premiere events for Harley-Davidson consumers. The Harley-Davidson Experiential Team delivers numerous world-class experiences across the U.S. throughout the year for riders and non-riders and this position plays a crucial role supporting the team.
This role will assist the Events Manager and Events Lead through organizing workstreams, timelines and planning sessions to ensure a successful execution of the various experiences. The role requires a customer-led mindset with an ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Part of an integrated team in planning and executing the event plan including working onsite with consumers and staff during the events
- Assists in the development of materials, programs and unique entertainment for each event
- Utilize stellar consumer experience skills to deliver unique, fun and on-brand events showcasing Harley-Davidson’s products and services
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders using superb written and verbal communication skills
- Oversees budgeting, contracting and supplier selection (with oversight by Events Leadership Team)
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the year
- Proven experience in event project management and execution providing top notch experiences for consumers
- Demonstrated ability to influence and orchestrate work without authority, as well as develop and manage work streams and priorities
- Experience in budgeting and working with external suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
- Competent Microsoft Office products user
- (Preferred) Motorcycle riding experience or a willingness to learn to ride is preferred
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: No
- Travel Required: 50 – 75%
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: Yes
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.