Marketing Product Managers
Marketing Product ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Marketing Product Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- At least 3 years developing and maintaining localization strategy globally
- Ability to convey testing processes within project timelines
- Experience working within highly-matrixed organizations
- Must possess the ability to exercise judgment, initiative, professionalism and tact to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive matters
- Must be highly organized and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with competing priorities and tight timelines
- Experience in building out strategy around translated digital content
- Able to apply acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks, work in a team environment, prioritize and carry out duties with little or no supervision and handle proprietary information in a confidential manner
- Must be willing to assist when any problem arises and handle complex situations and issues with confidence and professionalism
- Must be able to work independently with little or no direction and always display professional appearance
- A self-starter, capable of multi-tasking, personable and outgoing with strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to meet project deadlines, independent worker, have problem solving skills for complex transactions and a team player
- Marketing Product Manager who has experience driving digital content in a matrix organization with an emphasis on localization and translations.
- Leveraging a suite of marketing technology and content management tools, the Product Manager will play a key role in the development of localized content across strategic U.S. hubs.
- Responsibilities include helping product managers, regional marketing specialists and front-end developers to adopt digital brand guidelines through an operational role and create a consistent translation infrastructure.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate will also have experience leading complex digital projects with cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with Retail Strategy Specialist to drive localized content for strategic content for key U.S. markets
- Identify and develop key areas of growth for localized content, ensuring alignment with overall business goals
- Coordinate translation resources with Digital Content Manager to ensure translation needs and resources are aligned
- Continuous evaluation of localization process to resolve translation potential quality issues
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders, language professionals and colleagues to ensure high quality translated materials
- Utilize web-based project-specific software applications and monitor progress to ensure program schedule and quality standards were met
- Management of multiple translation projects in a fast-paced environment
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!