Marketing Product Managers
Marketing Product ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Marketing Product Managers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- BA/BS degree in fields such as business, management, media, communications; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of entertainment, marketing and new business and partnership development experience
- Keen enthusiasm and basic understanding of IFE technologies and trends is beneficial
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical, and quantitative skills with the ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Proven strategic and creative thinker with passion for customer experience and partner development
- Strong interpersonal and partnership skills
- Project management experience and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Data-based problem-solving and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- May require some domestic and international travel
- The Content Partnerships Leader – Onboard Inflight Entertainment (IFE) will support the industry leading inflight entertainment product, Studio.
- This role is responsible for developing and cultivating new and existing entertainment partnerships, with the objective of delivering a best-in-class entertainment experience.
- This role will be on the Onboard Entertainment team and will focus on developing and executing content and partner strategies.
- Develop and execute bespoke marketing campaigns for content partners with the Atlanta based marketing teams.
- This role requires leading and influencing cross-divisional work and external partners, in additional to developing and executing bespoke marketing campaigns for partners.
- The Product Leader will be part of a high-performing and energetic team.
- This is a highly visible role, providing senior leadership exposure and connection to multiple teams.
- IFE presents one of the most significant opportunities to differentiate our brand and experience from competitors.
- The Product Leader should have a natural passion for the entertainment industry.
- The Product Leader – Onboard Inflight Entertainment position will be located in Atlanta, GA and report to the Manager – Onboard Inflight Entertainment.
- Working with internal and external partners to deliver on strategies (experiential and entertainment-based agencies, major / independent film and TV studios, other content providers, etc.)
- Work closely with LA based entertainment agency; willing to accommodate west coast working hours • Foster relationships with existing partners, pursue new partnerships based on the team’s strategy
- Lead the development of co-marketing plans for partners, work with onboard entertainment and marketing communications and brand team to execute marketing plans
- Infuse creativity and differentiating factors into the IFE partner portfolio and developing bespoke marketing campaigns across marketing channels to promote partnership and content
- Represent the Onboard Entertainment team at LA based meetings
- Practicing safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.