Master Production Schedule Analysts (REQ# 172809)
Master Production Schedule Analysts (REQ# 172809)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Master Production Schedule Analysts in Savannah, Georgia.
Under minimal supervision, create and maintain a module of the Operations Master Schedule. Integrate GIV, GV, Spares, Periodic Maintenance, Tool Conversions, ASCs, development and make recommendations concerning Flight Test Modifications, and other elements within the module.
- Monitor the manufacturing floor and interface with the appropriate departmental managers to status, forecast and build recovery plans to the module as required.
- Additionally, develop and dissemination of the any and recoveries schedules that are driven by engine and or wing supplier performance impacts.
- Provide Variance Reporting for each line item in the module on a daily basis.
- Analyze scheduling data for variability, cohesiveness, and adequacy.
- Provide detailed information to the Mainframe Scheduling Database.
- Maintain integrity of all related scheduling data of assigned module.
- Participate in the redesign of the current scheduling processes to provide streamline schedule development through the elimination of non-value added elements.
- Identify crew loading and budgetary requirements to integrate Cost and Schedule for Performance Measurement.
- Respond to requests from Purchasing, Planning, Engineering, and Operations as necessary.
- Generates various what if scenarios and simulations to provide creative and alternative business solutions.
- Maintains Integrated Critical Path Model.
- Updates and maintains integrity of Critical Path Milestone documents.
- Generates vendor DOD requirements for management of materials.
- Provides labor resource planning.
- Creates various types of analytical reporting.
- Act as liaison between other plants and scheduling: Establish and maintain working rapport with off-site plant personnel, maintain integrity of scheduling parameters, resolve BOM disconnects, review and approve MCRs.
- Develops and execute training programs for other scheduling personnel.
- Provide Scheduling support in the integration of scheduling data to systems of the future.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years of related experience with regard to Project Management Administration to include creating and maintaining schedules, statusing, forecasting, generating recovery plans, and analyzing flows.
- APICS certificate (Association for supply chain and operations management) preferred.
- Understanding of Resource Planning, Rough-Cut Capacity Planning, Detailed Capacity Planning, Crew Loading, Resource Leveling, and Cost Schedule Control Criteria.
- Excellent understanding and proficient use of Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word for Windows.
- Proficient use of other scheduling programs, spreadsheets, word processors, and databases.
- General knowledge of aircraft processes and procedures relating to Engineering Design, Production and Budget.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of an MRP system desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to communicate with various levels of management.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.