Material Control Specialists
Material Control SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Material Control Specialists in Melbourne, Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new, high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
Main Job Duties:
- Prepares material and parts substitution listings, spare parts breakdown listings, shipping and receiving documentation, and contractual and other reports.
- Accomplishes inventories and inventory reconciliation, source catalog research records preparation and maintenance, and records, analysis and material status reporting, to include coordination with other departments where required.
- Oversees receiving, warehousing, storing and issuing, preserving, accomplishing T.O. compliance checks, conserving, salvaging, and disposing of scrap, packing and crating, and shipping of material, parts, sub-assemblies, and end items in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establishes stock control levels.
- Interface with Production and Materials Personnel Regarding All Material Issues.
- Effects timely follow-up.
- Performs expediting, as necessary.
- Maintains close coordination with Procurement in expediting delivery dates.
- Maintains follow-up to insure arrival of parts, material, sub-assemblies, etc. at prescribed destination, as scheduled.
- Prepare reports, documentation, memorandums, and maintain files to accomplish assigned mission.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of experience in related function assignments, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Thorough working knowledge of Logistics functions, Inventory analysis, Microsoft Excel skills.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Microsoft Excel required.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.