Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Coordinators in San Antonio, Texas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Inventory of Parts for Aircraft Reactivation and Preservation
- Issue tools out to mechanics
- Issue consumables/HAZMAT out to mechanics
- Provide Customer Service
- Daily 5s/Housekeeping
- The Material Coordinator coordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors’ priorities.
- In this job, the Material Coordinator reviews production schedules and confers with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue and to locate material, requisitions material and establishes delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material; arranges for in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules, and with department supervisors for repair and assembly of material and its transportation to various departments, and examines material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified.
- This Worker may monitor and control movement of material and parts along conveyor system, using remote-control panel board, compute amount of material needed for specific job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes and using adding machine; compile report of quantity and type of material on hand, move or transport material from one department to another, using hand or industrial truck; may compile perpetual production records in order to locate material in process of production, using manual or computerized system, and maintain employee records.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Parts/Tool Issuing/Ordering Systems skills preferred but not required
- Warehousing skills
- Forklift Skills preferred but not required
- 2nd shift, on-time
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday, weekends as required
- Start time: 2:30PM End time: 11:00PM
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.