Material Handlers (Level 2)
Material Handlers (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Archbald, Pennsylvania.
- Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving.
- Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand.
- Conveys materials using hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Packs products for shipment by following packaging instructions.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience with Material Handling or Packaging.
- Minimum 1-3 years Forklift driving experience.
- Desired experience: SAP experience and Hazmat training.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.