Material Handlers & Assemblers
Material Handlers & AssemblersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring MULTIPLE Material Handlers & Assemblers for high-paying positions located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Immediate Interviews and Factory Tours are being conducted!
Contract to Hire!
1st Shift Openings:
- 4:50AM – 2:50PM MON-THURS 3 DAY WEEKEND!!
- Starting Wage $15.98/hr
2nd Shift Openings:
- 2:50PM – 12:50AM MON-THURS 3 DAY WEEKEND!!
- Starting Wage $16.48/hr after 6 Week training course conducted on 1st shift. $15.98 Wage while training
- Performs a limited number of assembly, test, and/or material handling functions as assigned
- Takes the initiative to get work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- As job assignment is obtained, gathers all necessary material and documentation to perform the task
- This includes identifying the correct revision / date of documents and, if necessary, takes appropriate action to correct
- Follows work instructions, prints, and/or available procedures and performs assembly, test, and material handling operations required to make a part or final product
- The highest level of safety and quality standards are followed along with meeting productivity requirements
- Must be able to assemble and follow as specified sequence of events
- Must be able to safely perform assembly functions using hand, pneumatic and electric torque tools
- Must be able to safely unload components onto the assembly line or fixtures and use hand trucks to move components
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- The Material Handling position works in the warehouse or plant and picks, packs, ships, receives, tracks, and moves raw materials, parts and finished goods
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- Moves materials, parts, and products – using forklift, reach trucks, order pickers, and/or carts, with assistance as needed
- Picks and packs Domestic and International parts and machine orders – with assistance as needed
- Accurately tracks parts, products, and materials according to procedures using system tools, with assistance as needed
- Receives supplier shipments, customer returns, and other incoming transactions, with assistance as needed
- Ships Domestic and International orders, with assistance as needed
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Performs cycle counting for both parts and machines, with assistance as needed
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross-training others
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- English literacy
- Steady work history
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job – including weld symbols
- Proficiency in using basic gauges and measuring instruments
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Physical and Background Investigation are required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.