Material Handlers (Chemical Ordering)
Material Handlers (Chemical Ordering)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers (Chemical Ordering) in Dallas, Texas.
- Role will include working on the production floor performing various task including moving, issuing, coordinating shipments of materials, and creating the necessary paperwork using ERP system for production process.
- Support the day-to-day operation in meeting group and corporate goals in full and on time.
- This will include the control, purchase, and distribution of consumable items needed for the production operation such as epoxy, solder, and solvents.
- Other duties will be required in support the production operation such as movement of materials in production and computer updated in the company ERP system.
- Candidate must be able to work independently on daily tasks.
- The ability to effectively communicate with individuals across functional groups will be required.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 1-2+ years
- Capable of loading and unloading product into appropriate containers/packaging
- Recording materials movement in an ERP system
- Labeling or providing identification to materials processed
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using preventative ESD practices
- Experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with Office products: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Some production operation experience
- Inventory accuracy
- Timely completion of product build while maintaining highest level of quality
- Support the Operations mission
- Light Manufacturing
- Occasional work in Clean room environment
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.