STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Material Handler position in Dallas, Texas.
We are a premiere staffing agency providing high-paying contract and direct-hire employment opportunities. We’d love to partner with you to help you take your career to new heights. Check out the following information about this incredible employment opportunity we have right now with a great client of ours.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of sophisticated electronic products supporting both defense and commercial applications. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
- Working in the warehouse performing various task including stocking, issuing, coordinating shipments of materials, and creating the necessary paperwork using ERP system
- Support the day to day operation in meeting group and corporate goals on time and in full
- This can include coordinate kit pulls, pulling and issuing replacement material from the warehouse to support shortages and repair all using our ERP systems and physical movement of product within the plant
- Candidate must be able to work independently on daily tasks
- The ability to effectively communicate with individuals in other functional groups, such as Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality departments will be required
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Review inventory accuracy
- Support the Operations mission
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0+ years
- Capable of loading and unloading product into appropriate containers/packaging
- Recording materials movement in an ERP system
- Labeling or providing identification to materials processed
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using preventative ESD practices
- Experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Skills We’d Love For You To Have:
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with Office products: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Some warehouse experience
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 ext 3135.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.