Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Material Handler I
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Dallas TX 75243
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Inventory accuracy
- Timely completion of product build while maintaining highest level of quality
- Support the Operations mission
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 1+ years
- Capable of loading and unloading product into appropriate containers/packaging
- Recording materials movement in an ERP system
- Experienced handling small delicate components, using preventative ESD practices
- Experienced in the safe handling of chemicals.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP
Skills We’d Love For You To Have:
- Experience with ERP system
- Experience with Office products: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Some production operation experience
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.