Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Melbourne, Florida.
This is a long term contract position that is available immediately.
- Read work orders or follow oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
- Open containers using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Load materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools
- Convey materials to or from storage or worksites to designated areas to include the manufacturing floor by use of hand truck, electric dolly, forklift, or other device
- Count, weigh, and record materials moved or handled in an ERP system
- Attach tags or labels to materials or otherwise mark information
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED
- May require forklift certification
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.