STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Melbourne, Florida.
Material Handlers / Kitting
1st Shift: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. + OT
2nd Shift: 4:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. + OT
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Location: Melbourne, FL 32935
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs basic assembly putting kits together
- Interprets work instructions & assembles multiple units in an assembly process
- Cycle count
- Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS)
- Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing documentation including: routers, parts list, work instructions, etc
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Opens containers using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Counts, weighs, and records materials moved or handled in an ERP system
- Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated areas to include the manufacturing floor by use of hand truck, electric dolly, Forklift, or other device
- Need to be computer proficient
If you have questions about the career responsibilities associated with this position, or perhaps you’d like to learn more about the benefits package being offered, then call 1-800-359-4787 and speak with an STS Recruiter. We are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Thanks so much for taking the time, and we look forward to working with you soon.