STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Material Handlers for high-paying contract work in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Material Handling B position works in the warehouse or plant and picks, packs, ships, receives, tracks, and moves raw materials, parts and finished goods. This position may need assistance in performing some of the material handling activities listed below.
Hiring note: There are multiple positions available across different shifts. To learn more, contact a Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787 today!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools
- Moves materials, parts, and products – using forklift, reach trucks, order pickers, and/or carts, with assistance as needed
- Picks and packs Domestic and International parts and machine orders – with assistance as needed
- Accurately tracks parts, products, and materials according to procedures using system tools, with assistance as needed
- Receives supplier shipments, customer returns, and other incoming transactions, with assistance as needed
- Ships Domestic and International orders, with assistance as needed
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Performs cycle counting for both parts and machines, with assistance as needed
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed
- Assists in cross-training others
- Performs general daily maintenance activities
- Has the ability to work in a group setting, teamwork
- Consistently assists others as needed to promote safety, quality and productivity
- Picks, packs and processes (within the system) parts orders for WLA
- Picks parts for orders within the plant
- Processes finished goods for WLA
- Receives products from suppliers
- Labels, puts away and processes (within the system) parts and machine orders for Domestic and International customer orders.
- Receives finished goods from WC, WLE, WAP and all outside suppliers
- Labels, puts away and processes all incoming parts for stock
- Receives and processes all customer returns
- Operates material handling equipment (i.e. Forklifts, reach trucks, pack mule carts)
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- English literacy
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job
- Proficiency in using basic gauges and measuring instruments
- Physical ability to do the job
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!