STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Material Handling B position works in the warehouse or plant and picks, packs, ships, receives, tracks, and moves raw materials, parts and finished goods. This position may need assistance in performing some of the material handling activities listed below.
Pay Rates / Hours / Location:
- Starting Rate of Pay: $17.97/hour
- Sign-on Bonus: Up to $1500!
- Shift: 4:50 am – 2:50 pm | Monday – Thursday
- Location: Menomonee Falls, WI – Right off the interstate at the corner of Hwy 41 and Pilgrim Road
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Activities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gets work assignment from Supervisor, Lead person or scheduling tools.
- Moves materials, parts, and products – using forklift, reach trucks, order pickers, and/or carts, with assistance as needed.
- Picks and packs Domestic and International parts and machine orders – with assistance as needed.
- Accurately tracks parts, products, and materials according to procedures using system tools, with assistance as needed.
- Receives supplier shipments, customer returns, and other incoming transactions, with assistance as needed.
- Ships Domestic and International orders, with assistance as needed.
- Performs housekeeping duties.
- Performs cycle counting for both parts and machines, with assistance as needed.
- Assists other work areas or departments as needed.
- Assists in cross-training others.
- Performs general daily maintenance activities.
- Has the ability to work in a group setting, teamwork.
- Consistently assists others as needed to promote safety, quality and productivity.
- Picks, packs and processes (within the system) parts orders for WLA
- Picks parts for orders within the plant.
- Processes finished goods for WLA.
- Receives products from suppliers.
- Labels, puts away and processes (within the system) parts and machine orders for Domestic and International customer orders.
- Receives finished goods from WC, WLE, WAP and all outside suppliers.
- Labels, puts away and processes all incoming parts for stock.
- Receives and processes all customer returns.
- Operates material handling equipment (i.e. Forklifts, reach trucks, pack mule carts)
Qualifications / Prerequisites:
- A H.S. diploma or equivalent is required.
- English literacy.
- Basic math skills / ability to do this job.
- Basic blueprint reading skills/ability to do this job.
- Proficiency in using basic gauges and measuring instruments.
- Physical ability to do the job.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.