STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Pick, package and ship items in a manner to prevent damage in transit.
- Report and communicate shipment statuses with management.
- Perform safety inspections and internal audits of parts, systems, and processes.
- Identify and locate parts within the warehouse and branch facility; keep track of parts movement.
- Count inventory and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Develop bills of lading and delivery forms.
- Sort inbound and outbound material to proper fixture.
- Prepare picking fixtures in support of picking process.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of experience in shipping, receiving, or a related area.
- Experience working in a high-volume warehouse with automated systems.
- Forklift Certification.
- Knowledge and ability to use Materials Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Physical Demands: Frequent Standing, Reaching, Driving, Hearing, Visual, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity, Lifting/Carrying up to 35lbs.; Occasional Walking/Running, Sitting, Climbing, Bending/Kneeling, Talking, Typing, and Pushing/Pulling up to 50lbs.
- Non-Physical Demands: Occasional Analysis/Reasoning, Communication/Interpretation, Math/Mental Computation; Seldom Reading, Sustained Mental Activity (i.e., auditing, problem solving, grant writing, composing reports, etc.), and Writing.
- Environmental Demands: Frequent Work Alone, Tedious/Exacting Work; Occasional Loud Noises; Seldom Tedious/Exacting Work.
- Work Schedule: Routine shift hours. Infrequent overtime, weekend, or shift rotation.]
- Demands/Deadlines: Little or no stress created by work, employees, or public.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.