STS Technical Services
Material Handlers perform daily functions to support the receiving, put-away, maintenance, picking, and issuing of materials used for Maintenance and Installation Operations
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform receiving function by verifying kind, count, and condition of incoming materials as necessary
- Inspect materials as required and follow correct procedures when non-conforming material is found
- Transport heavy material using a forklift or pallet jack both inside and outside of buildings
- Locate, verify and pick materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Prepare and sort materials for issuing as required
- Package and unpack/repack materials and parts in various containers for safe shipment to internal and external customers
- Cycle count inventory as requested
- Maintain inventory as required
- Maintain a clean work area and meet facility 5S requirements
- Communicate effectively and professionally and present a professional appearance
- May be required to perform minor component assembly
- May be required to assist with Mechanic Helper duties and responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.