STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in San Antonio, Texas!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs data entry of material orders. Assists in analyzing supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities. Analyzes material location and performs redistribution.
- Responds and administers requests for quotes. Enters, tracks and monitors customer orders. Identifies customer issues for resolution or referral.
- Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer and delivery requirements. Processes material returned from customers. Responds to customer inquiries and coordinates delivery problem resolution. Performs order close out.
- Assists in the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performance. Coordinates the movement of assets and components through the repair cycle.
- Processes documentation associated to repair items and warranty claims. Identifies customer issues for resolution or referral.
- Assists in maintaining internal/external supplier/customer interface with regular communication. May assist in supplier/customer presentations and program reviews and feedback.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon