STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Managers in Rochester, Minnesota.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 & 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2018 & 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
In this role, you will be responsible for organizing and administering the materials function. You will also cooperate with related manufacturing and other departments to maintain efficient operations, high delivery standards, and promote customer goodwill. Establish and administer production and inventory control procedures and practices.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and implement plans to address critical areas for improvement
- Manage the internal production planning and materials system and ensure both production and customer needs are met
- Develop and ensure that production planning, materials, purchasing, and customer service related metrics are maintained
- Ensure team communications between customer service, production planning, purchasing, and production department are maintained to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels. Balance resource capacity to workload based on the implementation of efficient practices
- Continually look for ways to improve methods and documentation for all business processes related to functions
- Assist with strategic planning for the organization. Identify, analyze, assess, define, and prioritize key projects, metrics, and goals
- Responsible for partnering with the Quality department to develop effective and efficient solutions to customer quality problems
What We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Seven plus years of related work experience
What We’d Love For You To Have:
- Continuous improvement training preferred
- Prior management experience
- Strong knowledge of MRP systems
- Prior manufacturing or production planning required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.