STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Planners in Erlanger, Kentucky.
The Material Planner I is responsible for the routine allocation of aircraft material. Communicate with other Material departments to ensure replenishment is accomplished in a timely manner. Execute Material Planning strategy.
Values and Behavioral Standards:
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the planning and administration, at optimum balance of cost, quality, and supplier service of material required to support aircraft maintenance.
- Fiduciary duty for the airline overall financial health, safety, security and compliance by allocating and strategic planning of aircraft material requirements.
- Participate on Loan and Delay review. Follow up on recommendations made by senior planners.
- Allocate aircraft parts. Execute proposed allocations suggested by senior planners.
- Assign reorder level requisitions to stores, repairs, or technical procurement to ensure allocations are filled in a timely and the most economic manner.
- Ability to work day/night or weekend and off site shift schedule to support the operation as needed.
- Monitor department KPIs and provide detailed feedback on negative trends to Management.
- Communicate and resolve Aircraft material issues with Engineering, Maintenance, Maintenance Planning, and Quality Control.
- Attend meetings on behalf Material Planning Department as assigned and during Sr. Manager absence to ensure cost effective allocation of quality materials in support of aircraft maintenance Evaluates suppliers through objective performance measurements.
- Ensures adherence to Approved Vendor Listing (AVL) and General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- BS/BA preferred
- 1-3 years of Procurement/Procurement Planning experience within the airline industry
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.