STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Planners in York, Pennsylvania.
- This position is responsible for the execution of supply chain management activities, supply chain optimization and process improvement initiatives.
- This responsibility is to be performed in a manner consistent with the overall H-D Materials Management Strategy, and modeled within the guiding principles of the H-D Values.
- This position is the primary plant interface between external suppliers, internal customers and functional peers.
- Implement countermeasures to meet defined metrics for assigned suppliers such as identifying and addressing supplier issues that affect key measures (i.e. on-time delivery, operational downtime, ASN compliance, schedule disruption, packaging/label compliance, etc).
- Manage plant-specific supply-chain management activities and special projects for suppliers, product development (i.e. running changes, etc) and product/process
- Maintenance and provide weekly updates for Data files.
- Accessing Data from SAP.
- Excel based Knowledge that is required for job performance: VLOOKUP function | Pivot Table operation and maintenance | Inputting new data | Running macros
- Lifting and handling packages and parts that could weigh up to 50 pounds in a warehouse setting.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.