Material Review Board Liaison Engineers
Material Review Board Liaison EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Review Board Liaison Engineers in Melbourne, Florida.
In this position, you will provide Material Review Board (MRB) engineering support for production line and flights as related to Mechanical and Propulsion Systems (Hydraulic, AMS/ECS, pneumatic, oxygen, fire detection/suppression, propulsion, etc) issues.
Primary Job Functions:
- Perform functional analysis for non-conformities based on design criteria and certification reports of Mechanical / Propulsion systems issues.
- Aligns responsibility for technical dispositions of non-conformities.
- Evaluate technical dispositions impact on production schedules, safety, quality aspects, documentation and costs/benefits involved.
- Direct interface with other internal/external engineering areas involved with non-conformity analysis.
- Substantiate the approval of non-conformities considered “major” and present it for the local authorities as required.
- Facilitate dispositions for non-conformities detected on supplier components in case of design responsibility.
- Validate supplier’s dispositions for non-conformities in case such supplier is not delegated as MRB.
- Initiate the design revision process for those cases in which the disposition will affect interchangeability or maintainability of the product.
- Process small drawing changes to correct any repetitive Non-Conformance MRB issues on the production Line.
- Provide engineering support for trouble shooting on production line and production flights.
- Apply technical principles, theories, and concepts to solve a wide range of challenging engineering problems
- Responsible for compiling analytical results into a report format for customer review and approval.
- Ensure project related engineering data is in compliance with corporate policies and certification requirements
- Assigns responsibility for technical dispositions of non-conformities for the above systems on production line.
- Elaborate dispositions for non-conformities detected on supplier components in case of design responsibility.
- Start design revision process with engineering staff for those cases which the disposition will affect interchangeability or maintainability of the product.
- Ensure project related engineering data is in compliance with corporate policies and certification requirements.
- Provide mentorship, training, and guidance for junior engineers.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.