STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Materials Analysts in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Under general direction, perform the supply chain management activities necessary to maintain accurate part inventories at optimum stock levels that ensure the business can meet global demands, as appropriate to area of specialization or expertise.
- Contribute to the planning, procurement, logistics and inventory management of parts throughout the business unit
- Apply sound judgment, experience and specialized supply chain management knowledge to meet performance metrics
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate emerging trends and their potential impact to the business
- Analyze key performance indicators to ensure supply chain service level goals are achieved
- Demonstrate understanding of the financial and logistical impact of inventory investment decisions
- Perform lifecycle planning on rotable and perishable inventory items as required
- Prepare recommendations for changes to supply chain tactical plans in response to changing business requirements
- Assist in determining whether excess inventory is subject to re-distribution, sale or disposal
- Develop and maintain relationships with other functional areas to understand problems relating to shortages, distribution, customer provisioning, service center demand, and over-the-counter sales
- Recommend solutions
- Develop replenishment plans which highlight future inventory imbalances
- Take appropriate actions to re-balance inventory levels while minimizing associated logistics costs
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports pertaining to current status of group/individual workload, inventory levels, associated logistics considerations, and overall customer fill rate
- Review engineering drawings, vendor part catalogs, and purchased on assembly items to determine initial spares requirements in support of new and existing product lines
- Complete audits as appropriate to area of specialization
- Participate in training new staff members and impart business knowledge, skills and experience
- Limited travel may be required, as appropriate to area of specialization
- Perform other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.