Materials Lab Technicians
Materials Lab TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is now hiring Materials Lab Technicians in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execution of lab work requests and maintenance of the lab environment
- Material sample preparation
- Hardness testing
- Heat treatment QA testing
- Environmental testing
- Defect analysis
- Destructive and non-destructive testing
- Interpret test results through collaboration with engineering staff and communicate clearly to laboratory customers via written and verbal methods
- Lead processes for equipment calibration and maintenance, lab cleanliness (5S), and equipment and test capacity/scheduling
- Requires an Associate Degree in Materials Science/Engineering or Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, or similar.
- 1-3 years of related experience in a materials laboratory is desired
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage work requests, work flows, and completion of work requests with high engagement and satisfaction of stakeholders
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills to manage variety of daily tasks and requests
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.