Materials Supplier Quality Engineers
Materials Supplier Quality EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Materials Supplier Quality Engineers in York, Pennsylvania.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position leads efforts to drive improvements in of quality strategies and objectives, Perform PPAP’s (Production Part Approval Process)
- Work directly with suppliers on quality issues and create corrective action plans to address process failures
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, work in partnership with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities
- Provide timely updates to Engineering
- Quality Engineering and Supply Chain as issues arise and work to identify opportunities for improvement to prevent reoccurrence
- Monitor and maintain supplier performance metrics
- Possible visit to suppliers and assist supply chain in conducting supplier audits
- Support or lead root cause analysis on quality issues and work issue through containment phase of corrective action process
- Communicate and instruct suppliers on the use of a corrective action process and quality tools & techniques.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.