Materials Supplier Quality Technicians
Materials Supplier Quality TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Materials Supplier Quality Technicians in York, Pennsylvania.
- This position is in a manufacturing environment and requires extensive walking and standing with a majority of the day spent on the production floor.
- Safety glasses and steel toes are required.
- The ability to communicate quickly and clearly with all levels of our client’s organization, Syncreon, and supplier organizations is essential.
- Serves as the first point of contact for supplier quality issues on line at our client’s organization in Kansas City as well as Syncreon.
- Will work extensively with hourly and salaried personnel to determine validity and extent of supplier quality issues.
- The position will work with Materials Planners and Supplier Quality Engineers.
- Must be able to document and articulate issues affecting the quality of the products.
- Will work with Quality Engineers or other personnel to contain quality issues.
- 3rd shift only
- Hrs: 10:00pm- 6:30am Sun-Thurs
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.