Materials Supply Chain Analysts
Materials Supply Chain AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Materials Supply Chain Analysts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This is a short-term contract role that will be responsible for supply chain activities in General Merchandise.
- Manage plant-specific supply-chain management activities as assigned. This role is the primary interface between the supply chain and various process areas within the external plant.
- Support Supply Chain team as follows:
- Cull vendor data and Create production tracking reports
- Create and maintain Seasonal PO Readiness Launch data
- Assist in resolving system and shipping issues and data clean-up in SAP
- Working knowledge of Production processes, e.g. WIP tracking, Logistics, Tracking reports
- Manage Vendor relationships – WIP
- Systems & Process -oriented – SAP, Excel, FlexPLM
- Ability to analyze data and maintain data integrity
- Ability to Multi-Task numerous projects and day-to-day functions
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.