Mechanic Helpers – Warranty
Mechanic Helpers – WarrantySTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for Assembler roles with our Fortune 500 Client in Oshkosh, WI! In this role, you will be assembling equipment and installing parts on to large trucks that vary in size and will require the use of electrical and manual tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize proper tools to align, drill and secure components with correct bolts and torque to specifications
- Cut, fit, bend, and adjust parts for fit or function as desired
- Follow detailed work instructions and standard operating procedures
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Drill holes for wires, hoses and small parts
- Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to production demands
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must have 1 year related experience.
- Ability to accurately use and read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions
- Must be comfortable bending, lifting, crouching, climbing and kneeling
- 1st Shift* Monday – Thursday 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Friday 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- * Listed is the current REGULAR schedule. Times are subject to change. Overtime may be mandated on Fridays and Saturdays.
Why Should You Apply?
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a brand new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Top compensation for the area
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.