STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Assemblers in Anniston, Alabama, to join forces with one of our Fortune 500 clients!
This is an evaluation-hire opportunity where you will work as a contract employee before being considered for full-time position.
The primary mission of the Mechanical Assembler is to assemble, test, and inspect operations encountered in the production process on heavy equipment vehicles. True mechanical aptitude is a must.
This is an assembly role that takes place within permanent test stations rather than on a moving line.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehend basic schematics and work instructions (electrical, hydraulic)
- Ability to work on your own without a lot of supervision
- Ability to inspect product to ensure the highest quality output possible at every stage of the build
- Interface positively with customer and coworkers
- Demonstrated capability of multiple tasks within a station
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- 1 year experience in Assembly capacity
- No aversion to being in confined spaces
Since this is an evaluation hire opportunity, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.