Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design EngineerSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Mechanical Design Engineer in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize design work as assigned
- Use CAD systems to layout, design and modify, for existing and new equipment
- Perform engineering calculations on new and existing designs
- Create designs within pre-defined schedule and cost targets and supports implementation in production
- Advise Project Leaders on regular basis as to the status of designs
- Create and maintain engineer documents
- Interface with clients and other departments
- Other Job duties as assigned
- Mechanism analysis standard methods and computer simulation
- Heavy equipment experience a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Field
- Hydraulics experience a plus
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.