Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Design is hiring Mechanical Designers in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
- Learn and apply customer standards in all work performed
- Model large weldments, machinery, and related components to customer standards
- Complete or assist others with detail and assembly drawings as required
- Complete work accurately and within required timeframes
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have background in heavy equipment, weldments, machines
- Mechanical Design or mechanical engineer degree
- Must have 2 years’ experience
Nature of Work:
- Fun and fast paced environment providing data analysis for the enterprise. In this role, the ideal candidate would be continuously growing and learning to provide accurate, timely and insightful metrics and reports to the enterprise.
- Positive, Hard Working individual with a passion for learning and mastery. The ideal candidate would be ready for any challenge that is thrown their way, and have the determination required to command and conquer the task at hand. The ability to be led by your teammates while taking the lead on your projects is a necessity.
- Non-Exempt – Hourly – Full Time Regular: Subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
About STS Technical Design
Based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, STS Technical Design provides design for engineering, automation, product development, additive manufacturing and a growing variety of additional solutions to clients all over the world.
Each of the end-to-end technical services we offer are focused on helping your company produce the high-quality products its customers expect. To learn more about specific aspects of our business, please visit our website at: www.sts-ts.com