Mechanical Designers (Level 3)
Mechanical Designers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Designers (Level 3) in Orlando, Florida.
- Mechanical Designer responsible for the mechanical design, engineering documentation, trade studies, drawing release, GD&T and producibility for a selected program.
- Selected candidate will perform conceptual, detail structural design, and producibility studies, as well as lead design reviews, hardware fabrication, integration, and test phases.
- Extensive mechanical design experience in concept development, detail design, and hardware build and test is highly desirable.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written skills, ability to perform trade studies, interface with major suppliers on complex mechanical assemblies, and capable of working in a dynamic group supporting multiple organizations (internally and externally).
- Experience with precision optics is desired.
- Preference for experience in CREO.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.