STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Designers in Neenah, Wisconsin.
The Mechanical Engineering Designer will support Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) engineers with drawing layouts by utilizing computer-aided drafting software. This role will also be responsible for creating new and modified components and Bill of Materials (BOM) in accordance to the Oshkosh standards.
- Update current drawings per markups based on direction from engineering; re-master CAD drawings to current format.
- Use computer-aided drafting systems to create 3D and 2D layouts, following the direction of design team members.
- Self-check own work to ensure accuracy and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with established CAD specification and standards.
- Utilize ERP systems to create part numbers following the proper naming process and data entry requirements.
- Associate degree in Mechanical Design
- Associate degree with internship experience in drafting/design.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Capable of using standard Windows Office tools including SharePoint, email, and CAD and Catia tools.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Physical Demands: Frequent Sitting, Reaching, Visual, Typing, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion; Occasional Hearing, Talking; Seldom Standing, Walking/Running, Bending/Kneeling.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8513.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.