STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Designers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in the industry of vehicle design. This is a great opportunity to work for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
You will be responsible for designing new, modified, or improved components and basic parts in accordance with engineering standards. Primary duties will involve supporting the architectural design and integration with specific focus on the CAD design of specific body and chassis components.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design layouts, diagrams, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, i.e. weight, tolerancing, etc. in support of the overall vehicle design
- Create and revise drawings
- Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation, manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact
- Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards
- Ensure that technical issues and conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Associate’s degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent
- 3-plus years related experience
- Experience utilizing CATIA or Creo software
- CATIA V5 assembly, sheet metal, and part design workbenches experience
- Experience with SmarTeam PDM software
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services places Mechanics, Engineers, veterans and technical professionals into contract and direct hire positions across the U.S. We work with some of the largest corporate names in the country, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore! If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 262-439-7510.
Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.