Mechanical Engineers (TRU Simulation)
Mechanical Engineers (TRU Simulation)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Engineers in Lutz, Florida.
The Mechanical Engineer must be a highly motivated, hands-on, self-driven team player that has the ability to perform in a dynamic prototyping environment. The preferred candidate will be able to bring a fresh perspective to the design team and have a strong desire for innovation. The preferred candidate will be a Mechanical Engineer with broad technical knowledge base to support the development and structural design of all facets of the flight simulator platform. The Mechanical Engineer reports to the Manager of Hardware Engineering.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain electro-mechanical products, systems, and processes to support new and existing commercial and military aircraft flight simulator trainers.
- Create new component parts, assemblies, and production drawings in 3D Solidworks CAD software
- Alters and/or modify designs to meet specified functional and operational performance requirements
- Review and evaluate existing mechanical design drawings and specifications
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of your designs to ensure that equipment and systems are installed and functioning according to specifications
- Create and present design engineering data for internal and customer design reviews
- Research and analyze data, such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain equipment and systems in prescribed condition
- Assist with cost estimation and preparation of contract documents
- Write performance requirements for product development or engineering projects
- Keep current on future technologies and products to determine where and how such products can be incorporated into designs
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.