STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Engineers in Thief River Falls, Minnesota!
About Our Client:
Our Client is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. The client markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Establish specifications and design requirements for new or revised designs for engines and components
- Design and analyze layouts, components, and detail drawings and apply drawing tolerances using spec limits and GD&T and perform accurate tolerance stack-up analyses.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all CAD work and maintain well-organized records. Utilize 3D modeling software (Siemens NX or Pro/E) to produce models and drawings, and/or work with CAD designers to produce 3D models and drawings of new and revised designs.
- Perform analysis and calculations for engine component designs using computer-based analysis and simulation techniques which may include FEA, CFD, and dynamic simulation tools.
- Provide efficient and timely completion of all drawings, calculations, bills of materials, and cost objectives according to project schedules.
- Develop and oversee prototyping plans for new parts and engines and work in cross functional teams to procure and fabricate prototype parts in a timely manner.
- Oversee the assembly of prototype parts and engines to ensure accurate build of products.
- Create appropriate test and validation plans for new and revised designs and monitor to ensure performance that meets or exceed the design requirements.
- Assist in the development and accuracy of Bills of Material (BOMs) and Engineering Change Notice (ECNs).
- Support the development of service manuals and part books.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely-related curriculum, from an ABETaccredited university
- Years of Experience: 6 or more years of relevant engineering experience, experience working with 2- stroke gasoline engines preferred.
- Software Knowledge: Unigraphics NX and SAP
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.