Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanics in Morgantown, Pennsylvania.
The Mechanic is responsible for repairing and maintaining vehicles within the Aftermarket function. This role will assist the senior level and lead level Service Technicians on more complex repairs to develop their skills, as well as, demonstrate their abilities without needing close supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Repair Cement Mixers, Refuse and competitors equipment in an accurate and timely manner
- Understand the electrical and hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to be able to complete the repairs correctly and safely
- Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure to comply by safety regulations
- Leverage advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safely procedures, and efficiency of work
- Support team members in troubleshooting different types of equipment and determining the resolution and determining the resolution
- Actively seeking ways to retain a clean, organized, and safe work area
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to troubleshoot, test and repair equipment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven experience repairing and servicing equipment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.