STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanics to work for a great client of ours in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for a Mechanic I role with our Fortune 350 Client! In this role, you’ll assist in the diagnoses of vehicle malfunctions, perform preventive maintenance and repair various types of heavy military transit and support vehicles with the assistance of a skilled mechanic, either in the field or at the Operations garage. Your duties would also include basic vehicle repair, basic paint and body repair and basic electric/electronic diagnosis and repair under supervision. You’ll assist skilled mechanics in the work assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor, and you’ll report to the Maintenance Supervisor on duty.
- Works toward proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all heavy wheeled vehicles
- Works to become proficient in the removal and replacement of vehicle components
- Works to develop accurate diagnosis skills and effective repair and/or replacement of component techniques necessary for the proper functioning of assigned equipment
- Works to learn and performs preventive maintenance inspections
- Works to develop skills necessary to perform timely and effective repair of any problems identified during preventive maintenance inspections
Works To Develop Skills In:
- Repairing and adjusting torsion arms, air bags, and all other components of suspension system
- Testing, repairing and/or replacing components of electrical and lighting systems
- Repairing and overhauling brake systems
- Accompanies skilled mechanics when performing service calls for vehicle failures
- Perform the duties of Servicer and Cleaner as required
- Advise supervisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time frame
- Operate fork lift
Training and/or Education:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have at least 2-3 year of experience as an auto maintenance mechanic or related job
- Must be able to read/comprehend written service information
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.