STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanics in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking candidates for a Mechanic role with our Fortune 500 Client! In this role, you’ll assist in the diagnoses of vehicle malfunctions, perform preventive maintenance and repair various types of heavy military transit and support vehicles with the assistance of a skilled mechanic, either in the field or at the operations garage.
Your duties would also include basic vehicle repair, basic paint and body repair and basic electric/electronic diagnosis and repair under supervision. You’ll assist skilled mechanics in the work assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor, and you’ll report to the Maintenance Supervisor on duty.
- Works toward proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all heavy wheeled vehicles
- Works to become proficient in the removal and replacement of vehicle components
- Works to develop accurate diagnosis skills and effective repair and/or replacement of component techniques necessary for the proper functioning of assigned equipment
- Works to learn and performs preventive maintenance inspections
- Works to develop skills necessary to perform timely and effective repair of any problems identified during preventive maintenance inspections
- Repairing and adjusting torsion arms, air bags, and all other components of suspension system
- Testing, repairing and/or replacing components of electrical and lighting systems.
Training and/or Education:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have 2 – 5 years heavy equipment maintenance experience or related
Why Should You Apply?
- Work Schedule – Mon- Thurs. 6:30am-4:30pm Fridays 6:30am-10:30am.
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a brand new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Top compensation for the area
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.