STS Technical Services is hiring Mobile Application Developers in Madison, Wisconsin.
Produce native IOS and Android applications for a customer facing smart grid applications. The developer will work closely with system engineering staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement native IOS application using Swift framework
- Implement native Android application using Android Java framework
- Utilize asynchronous data driven design methodologies
- Design several MOC user interfaces demonstrating user interaction with a mobile application
- Create documents detailing application design
- Work with customers and consultants to ensure design goals are meet
- Employ Apple and Google application design guidelines
- Publish mobile applications to App and Play Stores
- 5+ years’ Engineering, Computer Science and/or Developer Degree in Mobile application development or related field, and professional experience; 8+ years’ preferred
- Experience with latest Swift & Java programming language
- Experienced with common interface standards / tools (JSON-RPC, SOAP, Thrift, GRPC, etc.)
- Experience with SQLite Databases & Core Data
- Familiarity with cybersecurity policies and secure application design principles
- Swift and Java programming required
- Mobile application administration required
- Event driven design methodologies required
- Knowledge of the model-view-controller design patterns required
- Knowledge of the Linux Operating System preferred
- Experience with document-oriented databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.) preferred
- Working knowledge of programming data structures preferred
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 41703