Mobile Equipment Mechanics
Mobile Equipment MechanicsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Mobile Equipment Mechanics in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
This position works 1st shift. The Mobile Equipment Mechanic 4 is responsible for ensuring each facility’s vehicles and material handling equipment (including electric forklifts, electric carts, floor scrubbing equipment, Gators, etc.) are well maintained and repaired in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have a proficiency in performing advanced diagnosis and major repairs on industrial grade equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, man lifts, mobile cranes, golf carts, all-terrain vehicles and floor scrubbers. Minor repairs include removal, repair, and replacement of wheels, motors, brushes, caster bearings, pumps, brake systems, drive units, batteries, chargers, propane fueling etc. This position requires use of industrial tools and equipment (such as cranes and hoists) and excellent working knowledge of hand and power tools. Must be able to provide training, mentoring, and evaluation in forklift maintenance for lower level technicians.
- Performs advanced diagnosis and major repairs on industrial equipment.
- Removes, repairs and replaces motors, pumps, drive unit and brake systems.
- Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Changes tires using hydraulic press.
- Uses welding equipment.
- Completes daily work logs with detailed information on a timely basis.
- Communicates and advises MHE related concerns to fellow employees and management.
- Provides training, mentoring, and evaluation in forklift maintenance for lower level technicians.
- Responds and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards.
- Recommends measures to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance.
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Five years of maintaining and repairing cars, trucks, aerial lifts, mobile cranes, fork lifts, and/or other material handling equipment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.