MRB Engineers (Production Support)
MRB Engineers (Production Support)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring MRB Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Engineers in this role are responsible for providing structural, functional, and physical review and analysis for aircraft assemblies and processes to solve manufacturing nonconformance. Areas supported include aircraft assembly, composites, and/or metal bonding. Engineers will design repairs for production parts and perform developmental process qualifications. Those repairs will focus on design integrity, ensuring aircraft reliability, serviceability, and maintaining certification requirements. Material Review Board (MRB) Engineering is the operational function. Preferred candidates have Engineering MRB experience, stress analysis capability, and aircraft troubleshooting experience. The shift is variable and may change over time as production needs change.
- Review part/assembly nonconformance rejections; develop repair design/action using appropriate analysis
- Develop and write engineering disposition repair instructions
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational/performance issues on aircraft
- Answer drawing/specification interpretation questions and provide general engineering support to production personnel
- Adhere to company MRB and Quality procedures
- Additional duties as defined by department management
- Perform Quality System data analysis and documentation in support of sustaining designs
- Coordinate within Engineering Production Support, Supply Chain, and technical groups to develop technical resources for team usage
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate a strong ability to complete tasks in a timely manner without direct supervision
- Participate in the development and improvement of processes and tools throughout company
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.