MRB Engineers (Engineering Production Support)
MRB Engineers (Engineering Production Support)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring MRB Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Engineers in this role are responsible for providing physical review and technical support our client’s product lines, suppliers, and other engineering groups to resolve manufacturing non-conformances. Engineers will analyze non-conformances, design deviations, and write repair dispositions on production aircraft. Those solutions focus on design integrity, ensuring aircraft reliability, serviceability, and maintaining certification requirements. MRB Engineering is the operational function. This position is primarily a standard first shift position with the potential to require some evening/weekend shifts
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review part/assembly nonconformance rejections; develop repair design/action using appropriate analysis.
- Develop and write engineering disposition repair instructions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational/performance issues with propeller and jet powered passenger aircraft.
- Answer drawing/specification interpretation questions and provide general engineering support to production personnel.
- Responsible for adhering to company MRB and QA procedures.
- Additional duties as defined by department management.
- Perform Quality System data analysis and documentation in support of sustaining designs.
- Coordinate within Engineering Production Support, Supply Chain, and technical groups to develop technical resources for team usage.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate a strong ability to complete tasks in a timely manner without direct supervision.
- Participate in the development and improvement of processes and tools throughout company.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.