MRO Completions Managers
MRO Completions ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring MRO Completions Managers in Georgetown, Delaware.
The MRO / Completions Manager is responsible to lead, manage and supervise the personnel and resources to accomplish aircraft maintenance, modifications, interior completions, AFS installation activities and back-shop work including management of related work controls, policies and procedures, quality, safety, personnel, and administrative functions in conformance with company procedures and in line with schedules, budgets, and business objectives.
- Develop, manage and ensure execution of strategic goals; continually and actively seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement and business excellence.
- Oversee the aircraft maintenance and modification operations, hangar, structural, painting, avionics functions, and line operations performed by all skills.
- Coordinate with Program Management to provide production assets and personnel to meet Company business objectives, within contractual and / or regulatory guidelines, and within scheduling and budgetary constraints.
- Direct and coordinate activities of one or more departments by establishing and maintaining all policies and procedures that are necessary for conformance to all customer guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Oversee the development of departmental schedules and budgets.
- Participate in formulating and administrating company policies and developing long range goals and objectives.
- Assure the availability of adequate staff and equipment to accomplish planned work.
- Maintain overall coordination between departments to assure adherence to customer and company schedules.
- Confer with administrative personnel and review activity and operating reports to determine changes in programs or operations required.
- Participate in sales meetings, preparation of proposals, program milestone meetings, program management reviews as applicable.
- Hold regular staff meetings communicating departmental and company objectives.
- Establish and maintain a safe working environment and safe working practices that meet applicable regulatory, professional, and company standards.
- Assure that maintenance / modification activities are carried out in compliance with the Repair Station Manual, other applicable regulatory, department and company procedures, established work schedules, and within budgets constraints.
- Ensure personnel training requirements are complied with in a timely manner; improve training where practical to upgrade skills of existing personnel.
- Complete initial / recurrent training requirements in a timely manner.
- Other responsibilities commensurate with job function.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and aircraft modification experience.
- 10 years aircraft maintenance, modification, and / or AFS experience.
- Capable of representing the company from a technical perspective; maintain positive and professional customer / supplier interfaces.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Management: must possess the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Team Player: Must possess ability to Build Positive Relationships and to maintain cross-functional partnerships and collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective organization skills including the ability to prioritize and plan work.
- Accomplish planned work in compliance with legal, regulatory, and company policies and procedures and supervisor’s instructions.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software and other company and discipline specific software applications.
- Understand and support employee training and development.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times, while setting a positive example for all employees.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.